xorg version: 1:7.7+19ubuntu14

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  [Thinkpad Yoga X1] Computer stuck when screen touched with touchpen

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 4th Gen. My OS version is 20.04.

  My touchscreen works fine, but when I use my pen the entire OS freezes
  and even any sound that plays repeats in a loop that is maybe half a
  second long. The only way I found to get out of this is to force
  shutdown. I can reproduce this on my laptop without fail. And it is
  independent of any program I have open.

  This problem started around 17th March (I don't remember exactly) and
  update almost every day.

  Release:      20.04