I just looked at the change and I have a question regarding it. I don't
know the apport code-base so I'd like to confirm something: right now I
see you're keying on 'ImageMediaBuild' being provided (is it only on
preinstalled media?) and then adding the 'raspi-image' tag when the arch
is arm64 or armhf. Is this raspberry-pi specific? What I mean is, what
if we start building some preinstalled non-pi arm images? Will those
then get tagged as raspi-image as well then?

I know that currently we don't build any arm preinstalled images like
these, but this feels to me like something we might forget changing in
the future and then start seeing bunch of unrelated bugs tagged as such.
Is there no way we could check for raspi subarch? Or is this the best
way?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  apport bugs from official raspi or riscv images are not identified

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apport source package in Focal:
  In Progress
Status in apport source package in Groovy:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  It would be helpful if bugs reported from images for Raspberry Pi's or
  RISCV systems were tagged so that one could search for bugs from
  systems running those images e.g. 'raspi-image'.

  [Test Case]
  After installing a preinstalled image of Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi do the
following:
  1) run 'ubuntu-bug apport'
  2) view the bug report and check the Tags field

  With the current version of apport you will not see the tag 'raspi-image'.
  With the version of apport in -proposed you will see the tag 'raspi-image'.

  [Where problems could occur]
  If the code being added is syntactically incorrect then we'd see a Traceback
which would be bad as it could affect all bug / crash reports.

  [Other Info]
  Since there aren't any Groovy images for RISC-V there will be nothing to test
there.