** Branch linked: lp:~martin-borho/ubuntu-weather-app/fix-1383042
-location-names

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-ui-toolkit in

  Newly added locations display strange text rather than city name

Status in Weather application for Ubuntu devices:
  Confirmed
Status in “ubuntu-ui-toolkit” package in Ubuntu:

  Started the weather app, it had two previously defined locations.
  I added two new locations, the first displayed a file:// url in the header,
the second display "context something"
  After restarting the app the strings were correct. Deleting a city and
re-adding worked correctly.

  I deleted one city then added it back, and the two new cities are reversed,
the show each others weather data rather than their own.
  Not sure if this is related or needs a separate bug.
  Restarting the app again fixed this issue as well.