Although comment#2 is merged, this issue still needs PA corresponding
(https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/290).

Therefore, we will deliver a special alsa-ucm-conf on our oem-archive as
short-term solution and leave it be replaced after this ticket gets the
merge.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  The rear panel of Lenovo P620 doesn't support more than one audio
  device at the same time

Status in HWE Next:
  New
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Confirmed
Status in alsa-ucm-conf package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  After backporting following patches from PA and alsa-ucm-conf and then
  it works.

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/290
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/354
  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/355

  https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/tree/master/ucm2/USB-
  Audio [landed by aa74f4c12eefcc98582572d2fc48982cf7478b51]

  Here is the test PPA:
  https://launchpad.net/~os369510/+archive/ubuntu/oem-package-test

  Since the upstream not yet accepted those patches, the regression
  potential may quite high.