couldN’T, grr

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to binutils in Ubuntu.

  Recent update broke qemu-system-riscv64

Status in binutils package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gcc-10 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in glibc package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:

  I regularly run a RISC-V (RV64GC) QEMU VM, but an update a few days
  ago broke it.  Now when I launch it, it hits an assertion:

  OpenSBI v0.6

     ____                    _____ ____ _____
    / __ \                  / ____|  _ \_   _|

   | |  | |_ __   ___ _ __ | (___ | |_) || |

   | |  | | '_ \ / _ \ '_ \ \___ \|  _ < | |

   | |__| | |_) |  __/ | | |____) | |_) || |_

    \____/| .__/ \___|_| |_|_____/|____/_____|

          | |

          |_|

  Found /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

  Retrieving file: /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

  618 bytes read in 2 ms (301.8 KiB/s)

  RISC-V Qemu Boot Options

  1:      Linux kernel-5.5.0-dirty
  2:      Linux kernel-5.5.0-dirty (recovery mode)
  Enter choice: 1:        Linux kernel-5.5.0-dirty

  Retrieving file: /boot/initrd.img-5.5.0-dirty

  qemu-system-riscv64: ../../block/aio_task.c:64: aio_task_pool_wait_one:
Assertion `qemu_coroutine_self() == pool->main_co' failed.

  ./run.sh: line 31:  1604 Aborted                 (core dumped)
qemu-system-riscv64 -machine virt -nographic -smp 8 -m 8G -bios fw_payload.bin
-device virtio-blk-devi
  ce,drive=hd0 -object rng-random,filename=/dev/urandom,id=rng0 -device
virtio-rng-device,rng=rng0 -drive
file=riscv64-UbuntuFocal-qemu.qcow2,format=qcow2,id=hd0 -devi
  ce virtio-net-device,netdev=usernet -netdev user,id=usernet,$ports

  Interestingly this doesn't happen on the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 21.04
  (fully updated).

  Think you have everything already, but just in case:

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:        21.04

  $ uname -a
  Linux minimacvm 5.11.0-11-generic #12-Ubuntu SMP Mon Mar 1 19:27:36 UTC 2021
aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux
  (note this is a VM running on macOS/M1)

  $ apt-cache policy qemu
  qemu:
    Installed: 1:5.2+dfsg-9ubuntu1
    Candidate: 1:5.2+dfsg-9ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 1:5.2+dfsg-9ubuntu1 500
          500 http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports hirsute/universe arm64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Package: qemu 1:5.2+dfsg-9ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 5.11.0-11-generic aarch64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu61
  Architecture: arm64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDmesg:
   Error: command ['pkexec', 'dmesg'] failed with exit code 127:
polkit-agent-helper-1: error response to PolicyKit daemon:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: No session for cookie
   Error executing command as another user: Not authorized

   This incident has been reported.