Public bug reported:

A new bluetooth headset (Teufel Airy True Wireless) cannot be paired on
my dell precision 5530 having an intel ac 9260 bluetooth chipset using
ubuntu 20.04.

Using an ubuntu 18.04 (boot from usb) I was able to connect the headset
without any problem.

As a workaround I transfering the device info file
(/var/lib/bluetooth/<mac of local devide>/<mac of headset>/info) to
20.04, having it paired this way it works without problems.

It was important to reset device list on the hedphones before, it was
not connecting in 18.04 after unsuccessfuly trying with 20.04 so maybe
there was already a device key stored in the headset.

Please let me know if I could give you further debug information.

** Affects: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth headset (Teufel Airy True Wireless) does not pair with intel
  ac 9260

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu: