Manfred: Thanks! (Offtopic: I googled "apt phased 20%". The "20%" seems
to throw Google off completely, it didn't show ANY results related to
Linux. Leaving off the 20% yields much better results ;))

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Hirsute: Cannot install ubuntu-desktop due to unmet dependencies

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using the ubuntu-21.04-live-server-amd64 ISO to install my hirsute
  desktop machines so I can automate the installation.

  After installation, I'm trying to install the desktop via "apt install
  ubuntu-desktop".

  This fails with:
  "Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
  or been moved out of Incoming.

   ubuntu-release-upgrader-gtk : Depends: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core (=
1:21.04.11) but 1:21.04.10 is to be installed
                                 Depends: python3-distupgrade (= 1:21.04.11)
but 1:21.04.10 is to be installed
  E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages."

  "apt policy ubuntu-release-upgrader-core" shows:
  "ubuntu-release-upgrader-core:
    Installed: 1:21.04.10
    Candidate: 1:21.04.10
    Version table:
       1:21.04.11 1 (phased 20%)
          500 http://at.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hirsute-updates/main amd64
Packages
   *** 1:21.04.10 500
          500 http://at.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hirsute/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status"

  I could not find any information what "phased 20%" means. It's obviously a
major problem not being able to install the desktop on a fresh installation.