Public bug reported:

* Impact

That's the current GNOME stable update, including some bugfixes and translation
updates
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libsecret/-/blob/master/NEWS

There are non trivial changes to the meson build system included in the
update but we still build using autotools so that's not impacting us

* Test case

The update is part of GNOME stable updates
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates/GNOME

Libsecret is providing an API to access gnome-keyring secrets, try a few
applications using it and make sure credentials are correctly available. To
list a few possible candidate softwares
- evince (try to open a a password protected pdf, it should store and remember
the password)
- evolution
- epiphany-browser
- vinagre
- balsa
- deja-dup

* Regression potential

Nothing specific to try in those changes, just ensure the library still
access the passwords as expected

** Affects: libsecret (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libsecret (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libsecret (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libsecret in Ubuntu.

  SRU the current 0.20.4 stable update

Status in libsecret package in Ubuntu: