** Summary changed:

- crond is not stoped
+ crond is not stoped and hanging till kill (doesn't listen to stop and end
request)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cron in Ubuntu.

  crond is not stoped and hanging till kill (doesn't listen to stop and
  end request)

Status in cron package in Ubuntu:

  Whenever I shutdown my desktop, crond not stopped that's why it delayed the
every shutdown. I don't know how to reproduce it. I am useing ubuntu 20.10.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.10 "Groovy Gorilla" - Release amd64 (20201022)
  Package: cron 3.0pl1-136ubuntu2
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  hirsute wayland-session
  Uname: Linux 5.11.0-16-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to hirsute on 2021-04-26 (1 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True