I'm using a Raspberry Pi 4. After updating from Ubuntu 20.10 to 21.04, I
noticed audio problems.
The sound is slow and crackling.

I'm using the headphone jack and the config.txt option:
dtparam=audio=on

If I start a video or audio file in VLC player and select the VLC options:
Audio:
Output module: ALSA Audio Output
Device: bcm2835 Headphones, bcm2835 Headphones Default Audio Device

Then the playback speed seems to be normal but the "electric" crackling in
voices remains.
And system-wide the problem persists, too.

** Affects: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment raspi
--
(Ubuntu 21.04) RPi4 audio is slow and crackling
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1926906