Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 1926062, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.

   [hirsute] Can't turn bluetooth on again after turning it off

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  The bluetooth toggle is not working properly. Switching it on does not
  turn on the bluetooth. It remains off permanently.

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  I have described the issue here with screenshots
  https://askubuntu.com/q/1333848/1022606. Please have a look at the
  screenshots. Turning on the Bluetooth toggle has no effect. The system
  doesn't turn on the Bluetooth and does no scan for devices. Turning it
  on just moves the toggle, even the system doesn't acknowledge by
  showing that Bluetooth is on. The status remains off. It happened only
  after the upgrade I did yesterday. It was working fine before that.
  Please look into it. I cannot connect my Bluetooth earphones to my PC.
  This poses a lot of problems since my classes and courses are all
  online.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:21.04.11
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Apr 26 00:09:35 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20190805)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to hirsute on 2021-04-24 (1 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: