I haven't seen this problem happen for a couple of months so suspect it
should have been closed already for Ubuntu. For PopOS, that is usually
on slightly different package versions so we can't track bugs for that
here.

Is anyone still experiencing this bug in regular Ubuntu?

** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mutter (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Resizing any window will randomly result in graphics corruption for a
  fraction of a second (in Xorg sessions)

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:

  When resizing any window in any direction the window can appear glitchy as
presented in the screenshot.
  This glitchy appearance is restored immediately.
  The issue seems to be seen less often when the CPU is utilized more heavily,
as when I recorded the screen with OBS to grab the screenshot.
  The screenshots shows gnome-system-monitor, but I could trigger it with
Firefox, gnome-terminal and others.

  No such issues were experienced with previously installed Ubuntu Mate
  or Windows 10.

  Graphics: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 620 (KBL GT2) on the Intel® Core™
  i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz × 4

  Package: gnome-shell 3.36.1-4ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu26
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Apr 14 20:45:47 2020
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Beta amd64 (20200402)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.36.1-3ubuntu1
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell