I think most likely you have a faulty USB stick or a bad copy of the
ISO. A very common problem I encounter myself... Please try with a
different USB stick.

Also, after downloading a new version of Ubuntu you should verify it
using the 'sha256sum' tool and compare the result to what the download
page says it should be.

** Tags added: hirsute

** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: boot (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: focal (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Black screen ubuntu hirsute live usb

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:

  My computer cannot start Ubuntu Hirsute Hippo (21.04). The grub
  selection appears, but then a black screen appears reading endlessly.

  Radeon HD 3000 RS780L