** Also affects: wayland (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to wayland in Ubuntu.

  Screen doesn't turn off when using Wayland on a Thinkpad E480

Status in gnome-power-manager package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in wayland package in Ubuntu:

  When the screen of my laptop (Thinkpad E480) is supposed to turn off
  (because of inactivity or when actively locking screen), the screen
  dims, turns off for a second and then turns back on while remaining
  dimmed. I can see the backlight of the screen and the cursor.

  This bug is only present when using a wayland-session regardless of my
  settings. It also happens with a fresh user account. Additionally, I
  tested with the 5.8 and 5.12 kernels with the same result.

  Package: gnome-power-manager 3.32.0-2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass