please reopen if this is still an issue

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  reduce 90s session kill timeout if the session does not shutdown
  cleanly

Status in lvm2 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I use Ubuntu 15.04 with Unity, I have a SSD drive also. Very recently
  onwards the ubuntu is taking long to shut down nearly 1:30 minutes.

  I checked the shutdown log messages and I get the follow message.

  A stop job is running for Session c2 of user ***** (25s/ 1min 30 s)

  It count downs till 1:30 minutes and then shutdown the machine.

  Why is it happening.