** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  bootdata collector doesn't stop until /dev/.bootchart it full

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Using current 16.04 (updated from 14.04 in 2016-03-06) I got the problem that
the bootdata collector isn't stopped when the maschine start is complete, so it
filles /dev/.bootchart until the ramdisk is full (4 Gb in my case)
  Even the compressed ps_proc.log (3,7 GB -> 1 GB) is too big to upload, but
I've uploaded the other ones.