** Changed in: ido (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ido in Ubuntu.

  Volume slider widget hotspot issues

Status in Indicator Display Objects:
  Incomplete
Status in “ido” package in Ubuntu:

  This is a subtle bug, but it has affected me many times nonetheless.

  I'm using the default Ubuntu 10.04 theme, and when you click on
  certain parts of the 'handle' in the volume control slider it actually
  jumps right, as if you had clicked on the 'track' to the right of it.

  It seems only a small area does this, but it is pretty damn annoying
  when you are trying to drag the handle to a lower volume, and it
  actually jumps to a higher one.

  To recreate:

  1. Click the volume icon to open the volume control panel.
  2. Move the mouse over the slider handle at the top. You should see the hover
highlight. Move the mouse down slowly until the highlight just goes away. This
happens in about the middle.
  3. Click. Instead of grabbing the handle, it jumps to the right.

  I made a video of this which I can upload if you can't recreate it.