** Information type changed from Private to Public

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gdb in Ubuntu.

  gdb-multiarch assert failure: *** stack smashing detected ***:
  terminated

Status in gdb package in Ubuntu:

  Release:      21.04

  gdb-multiarch:
    Installed: 10.1-2ubuntu1
    Candidate: 10.1-2ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 10.1-2ubuntu1 500
          500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hirsute/universe amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  I was not expecting this package to run as the crash happened after I
  reboot my laptop.

  I was  using this package before reboot with eclipse IDE to debug a
  remote embedded target, but was not working as expected and was
  thinking to use arm-none-eabi-gdb instead which don't seem to be in
  the ubuntu repositories.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 21.04
  Package: gdb-multiarch 10.1-2ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu59
  Architecture: amd64
  AssertionMessage: *** stack smashing detected ***: terminated
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CrashCounter: 1
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME