'ubuntu-touch-meta' is no longer included in any currently supported
release of Ubuntu. I'm closing this as 'Invalid' in order to tidy up the
outstanding list of '100 Papercuts' bug reports.

** Changed in: hundredpapercuts

** Changed in: ubuntu-touch-meta (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-touch-meta in

  ubuntu-sdk cannot create emulator device without depending on ubuntu-
  emulator (missing dependency)

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Invalid
Status in ubuntu-touch-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hi.

  Running daily 14.10 on a new machine I installed ubuntu-sdk and tried
  to add a emulator device. That failed (after prompting for my
  password) without any obvious traces. I checked that ubuntu-emulator
  package is not installed and installing it fixed the issue.

  Package: ubuntu-sdk 1.145
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.15.0-5.10-generic 3.15.0-rc8
  Uname: Linux 3.15.0-5-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.14.3-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64