** Package changed: ubuntu => alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth, when turned off, does not disconnect from connected
  headphones

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  It seems like there is some sort of "disconnect" message that other
  operating systems (Android, MacOS) send to all connected bluetooth
  devices when the computer/phone's bluetooth system is turned off,
  which Ubuntu 20.04.02LTS does not.

  When I connect my headphones (Aftershokz Aeropex) to my 20.04.02LTS
  Ubuntu system (running on a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 3rd Gen), and then turn
  off bluetooth entire from Ubuntu settings, the headphones act as if
  the connection to its source device (i.e., the computer) has been lost
  unexpectedly, exactly in the same way they would if I'd walked out of
  range: they give a periodic "out of range" beep until I power-cycle
  them.

  If I specifically go into Ubuntu bluetooth settings and disconnect
  just the headphones, then the headphones do a quick beep to
  acknowledge the disconnection, and do not give "out of range"
  notifications.

  The expected behavior, which my two main other source devices do (a
  Macbook, my Android phone), is that when one turns off the bluetooth
  system, the source device sends that "disconnect" message to the
  headphones (headphones beep once), and there is no "out of range"
  beeping afterward.

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu5
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.8.0-63.71~20.04.1-generic 5.8.18
  Uname: Linux 5.8.0-63-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.18
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC2:  joe       400296 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  joe       400296 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  joe       400296 F.... pulseaudio
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Aug  9 13:18:56 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64
(20210209.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: alsa-driver
  Symptom: audio
  Symptom_Card: Aeropex by AfterShokz
  Symptom_Type: None of the above
  Title: [Aeropex by AfterShokz, playback] Playback problem
  dmi.bios.date: 06/11/2018
  dmi.bios.release: 1.26
  dmi.bios.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.bios.version: N14ET48W (1.26 )
  dmi.board.asset.tag: Not Available
  dmi.board.name: 20BSCTO1WW
  dmi.board.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.board.version: SDK0J40705 WIN
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Information
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.chassis.version: None
  dmi.ec.firmware.release: 1.9
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnLENOVO:bvrN14ET48W(1.26):bd06/11/2018:br1.26:efr1.9:svnLENOVO:pn20BSCTO1WW:pvrThinkPadX1Carbon3rd:rvnLENOVO:rn20BSCTO1WW:rvrSDK0J40705WIN:cvnLENOVO:ct10:cvrNone:
  dmi.product.family: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd
  dmi.product.name: 20BSCTO1WW
  dmi.product.sku: LENOVO_MT_20BS_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd
  dmi.product.version: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd
  dmi.sys.vendor: LENOVO