sorry, I don't have time for that

just look at the current upstream source, I'm assuming they're all fixed
since... 1.6.2 was released eight years ago

** Changed in: libx11 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libx11 in Ubuntu.

  Several potential bugs of memory leak

Status in libx11 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Ubuntu version: 18.04
  libx11-xcb-dev version:1.6.2
  Hello,I found some potential bugs in package libx11-xcb-dev,and the microsoft
word file in the attachment I uploaded shows the occurrence process of the bug
in a graphical way.Would you help me check whether the bugs mentioned below are
true? I'm not 100% sure that the bugs I submitted is correct. I hope you don't
mind seeing the wrong bug I submitted.Thank you very much for your patience.

  In file libx11-1.6.2/modules/im/ximcp/imLcPrs.c,defination of
parsestringfile,line 733.
  The statement "tbp=malloc(size);"allocate memory to tbp and in line 733,if
select false branch at this statement,tbp will not be freed correctly.the
process of this potential bug is shown in figure 1.

  In file libx11-1.6.2/src/xlibi18n/lcDB.c,defination of f_numeric,line 882.
  The statement "wordp=malloc(len+1);"allocate memory to wordp and in line
883,if select false branch at this statement,function f_numeric will go on to
execute.In line 910,if select false branch at this statement,wordp will not be
freed correctly.the process of this potential bug is shown in figure 2.

  In file libx11-1.6.2/src/xlibi18n/lcDB.c,defination of f_numeric,line 882.
  The statement "wordp=malloc(len+1);"allocate memory to wordp and in line
883,if select false branch at this statement,function f_numeric will go on to
execute.and if select true branch in line 938,flow goto err,In line 989,if
select false branch here,wordp will not be freed correctly.the process of this
potential bug is shown in figure 3.