Public bug reported:

Ubuntu version: 18.04
sqlite version:3.22

Hello,I found two apotential bugs in package sqlite3,and the .docx file
in the attachment I uploaded shows the occurrence process of the bugs in
a graphical way.Would you help me check whether the bugs mentioned below
are true? Thank you very much for your patience.

In file sqlite3-3.22.0\tool\lemon.c
In function pathsearch
there is allocation of memory,and in certain way,this memory can not be freed
correctly.
The entire graphic description is shown in figure 1 in .docx file.

In file sqlite3\build\shell.c(build is a directory contain files generated by
configure)
In function readfile
there is allocation of memory,and in certain way,this memory can not be freed
correctly.
The entire graphic description is shown in figure 2 in .docx file.

** Affects: sqlite3 (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "memory_leak.docx"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1940517/+attachment/5519050/+files/memory_leak.docx

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sqlite3 in Ubuntu.

  Several potential bugs of memory leak

Status in sqlite3 package in Ubuntu: