Update after the latest firmware update for the platform, called AMD
AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.3 Patch A, released yesterday for my platform,
finally. This includes the USB patch for the drop in the USB
communication under load for too much recovery errors hitting the Pci-Ex
subsystem on the chipset, apparently, that was only present when using
Pci-Ex 4 (B5xx and X5xx, not on b4xx, in theory).

However, the USB issues was still present even on older platform,
apparently. Just not as grave as the 500 series.

The audio clicking is completely gone and the machine is finally much
more responsive; I've yet have to test the system under high loads, but
even on the desktop the audio clicking was audible sometimes, when event
from application fires; after the firmware update, this is completely
disappeared. The audio now is perfect, at least in output. I'll update
here as soon as I can test the recording now.

I didn't think it would change much. But, for me at least, it did.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Microphone distorted sound on ALC892/1220 on AMD chipsets

Status in Linux:
  Confirmed
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Not sure if I'll report this upstream but there is definitely an issue
  with microphone recording on my desktop, this is not happening on my
  laptop which has a different codec.

  Already tried all workarounds possible, no luck. Only with my desktop
  with this particular motherboard. No issues in Windows, the sound
  recorded in there is distorted and has some static and robotic tone on
  high-pitch.

  alsa-info on the attachments