Patch from https://bugs.launchpad.net/ufw/+bug/1923079 which is a dup

** Patch added: "status-wait-flag.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ufw/+bug/1911637/+attachment/5526213/+files/status-wait-flag.patch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ufw in Ubuntu.

  Another app is currently holding the xtables lock

Status in ufw:
  Triaged
Status in ufw package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ufw package in Debian:

  Version: ufw 0.36 (via Debian buster 0.36-1 deb-package)

  I'm using ufw together with fail2ban, and often I get an error while
  fail2ban is trying to ban an ip:

  ```
  ERROR: initcaps
  [Errno 2] Another app is currently holding the xtables lock. Perhaps you want
to use the -w option?

  ```

  it seems that in utils.py, get_netfilter_capabilities(...) iptables is
  called without "-w" flag to wait for the table lock

  perhaps the checks should include this parameter to avoid leaving
  temporary tables behind (and breaking fail2ban, but thats a different
  story ...)?