The strings are found in the update-manager package.

https://git.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-
notifier/tree/src/update.c?h=ubuntu/impish#n593

** Package changed: software-properties (Ubuntu) => update-manager
(Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Package Manager indicator has incorrect, old wording and bad grammar

Status in update-manager package in Ubuntu:

  If I create an issue with installed packages, I get a "no entry sign"
  icon in my Ubuntu 20.04 top panel. (I am not sure which package
  creates this indicator; please reassign if it's not software-
  properties.) This indicator has a menu (screenshot attached) with text
  reading:

  An error occurred, please run Package Manager from the right-click
  menu or apt-get in a terminal to see what is wrong. The error message
  was: ' Error: BrokenCount > 0' This usually means that your installed
  packages have unmet dependencies

  This message has numerous problems.

  1. There is no "right-click menu"; a left-click or a right-click on this icon
both show the same thing
  2. There is no "Package Manager" entry in the shown menu (there is the error
message above, a separator, "Show updates", a separator, "Show notifications",
and "Preferences")
  3. It recommends running "apt-get" which should be "apt"
  4. The error message has a space at the start of it
  5. The error message uses straight quotes rather than typographic quotes
  6. It does not end with a full stop despite being written as prose

  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.98.9.5
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.11.0-27.29~20.04.1-generic 5.11.22
  Uname: Linux 5.11.0-27-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.20
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Sep 19 17:07:00 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20200423)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: software-properties