@iogui could you try again? snapd on the edge channel may not have
finished building by the time you tried, but I see that there was an
update pushed out this morning.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to language-pack-pt-base in

  snap pt_BR locale shows warning every time

Status in snapd:
  Fix Committed
Status in language-pack-pt-base package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  The following warning appears every time I type a snap command, and
  thus breaks auto-completion.

  2021/06/18 13:15:24.372374 main.go:176: description of prepare-image's
  "<target-dir>" is lowercase in locale "pt_BR": "o directório de
  destino"

  The problem seems locale dependent, since "LANG=C snap" doesn't show
  this warning. I'm currently using Ubuntu 21.04, and this bug happens
  since I upgraded from 20.10. (I don't know if this is off-topic or
  where I can help, but "directório" is more pt_PT than pt_BR, which
  could be "pasta/diretório")

  echo $LANG output:
  pt_BR.UTF-8

  lsb_release -rb output:
  Release:      21.04

  apt-cache policy snapd output:
  snapd:
    Instalado: 2.49.2+21.04ubuntu1
    Candidato: 2.49.2+21.04ubuntu1
    Tabela de versão:
   *** 2.49.2+21.04ubuntu1 500
          500 http://br.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hirsute/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  snap list output:
  ...[other packages]...
  snap-store         3.38.0-64-g23c4c77          547    latest/stable
canonical✓       -
  snapd              2.51                        12159  latest/stable
canonical✓       snapd