Steps to reproduce:
---

1. Open a document signed with DocuSign

Expected behaviour:
---

Document opens fine

Actual behaviour:
---

Evince refuses to display the document, with the error message "The
document contains no pages".

If document is opened with `pdftotext`, the output is:

```
Syntax Error: Gen inside xref table too large (bigger than INT_MAX)
Syntax Error: Invalid XRef entry 3
Syntax Error: Top-level pages object is wrong type (null)
Command Line Error: Wrong page range given: the first page (1) can not be after
the last page (0).
```

Other information
---

This appears to be a bug in libpoppler, described at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66636441/pdf2image-library-failing-
to-read-pdf-signed-using-docusign and
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/-/issues/1014 . I believe
that bumping the version of Poppler and/or Evince will solve the issue,
though I have no way to test this as compiling from source is a
significant undertaking.

I do not have a public sample document that I could share, but examples
of DocuSigned documents should be available online.

Ubuntu version: 20.04 LTS (up to date)
Evince version: 3.36.10 (official package)
Poppler version: 0.86.1-0ubuntu1 (official package)

** Affects: poppler (Ubuntu)

--
PDF documents signed with DocuSign show the error message "The document
contains no pages"