Public bug reported:

Systemd amd64 autopkgtest runs, when triggered by non-linux-meta
packages, usually pass.  You can find some failures on a possible flaky
TEST-29-PORTABLE.  Ignore those for the moment.

Systemd amd64 autopkgtest runs, triggered by linux-meta packages, usually fail
and hit the 20000 second timeout on the systemd upstream-1 (and sometimes
upstream-2) test.  I did find an outlier that hit the same timeout:
248.3-1ubuntu3  e2fsprogs/1.46.3-1ubuntu3       2021-09-05 15:02:56 UTC 6h 58m
46s

** Affects: linux-meta (Ubuntu)

** Affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

** Tags: update-excuse

** Also affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

  systemd adt runs triggered by linux-meta-* hitting timeouts

Status in linux-meta package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in systemd package in Ubuntu: