[Expired for network-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  mobile broadband connection can't be added

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Ubuntu Mate Beta1 amd64 live-iso

  I tried adding a Mobile Broadband Connection (LTE), i clicked "New
  Mobile Broadband connection..." in the drop-down Network Menu from
  Desktop.

  I Followed the dialog and selected My Country and my Network-provider after
the last step a error-message pops up:
  title: "Connection failure"
  "Failed to add/activate connection"
  "(7) gsm.username: property is empty"