** Package changed: ubuntu => xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  using xorg driver for graphics card prevents suspend

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

  Not sure what package this belongs to, but this has to do with trying
  to suspend the computer.

  What I expect:
  selecting power off->suspend suspends my computer e.g. turns off screen,
turns off fans, etc.

  What happens:
  In "Software & Updates" Additional Drivers tab, for my GeForce GT 745M, if I
select the "Using X.Org X server" open source driver and then I try to suspend,
the computer will log off, and the screen will turn black except for blinking
cursor in the top left corner. The computer will never power down.

  The workaround:
  I work around this by selecting "Using NVIDIA driver metapackage" from
nvidia-driver-470 (proprietary, tested)
  After this, my computer properly suspends.