Thanks for the report! Marking confirmed for now, since it is obviously
needed, but it needs further discussion. Once that has happened, I'll
adjust.

** Package changed: click-apparmor (Ubuntu) => apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu
(Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Jamie Strandboge (jdstrand)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu
in Ubuntu.

  Need a way for applications to ask permission to read/write in
  pictures/videos folders on SD card

Status in “apparmor-easyprof-ubuntu” package in Ubuntu:

  The camera and the gallery app today are authorized to read/write in
/home/$USER/Pictures and /home/$USER/Videos.
  Now they also need to be able to read/write in the similar directories of the
SD card, for example:
  - /media/phablet/064a-7494/Pictures
  - /media/phablet/064a-7494/Videos

  As a side note, we are using the following API in applications to retrieve
the path (e.g. /home/phablet/Pictures):
  http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qstandardpaths.html#writableLocation

  To retrieve the similar path on the SD card we are considering using a
  combination of that to guess the directory name (Pictures)
  concatenated with the value of http://doc-snapshot.qt-
  project.org/qt5-5.4/qstorageinfo.html#rootPath