Public bug reported:

[Impact]

These are needed for 20.04.4 images.

[Test case]

Boot a daily image, see that it still has the necessary stack installed
and working.

[What could go wrong]

libdrm: adds some new api, no changes to old stuff

llvm-13: a new package, no regression potential on it's own

mesa: a new major release, but we'll pull the final stable release of
21.2.x series, so there shouldn't be any regressions left at that point

xserver: a new point-release, 1.20.x series is in deep maintenance mode,
so there should be little chance of breakage

** Affects: libdrm (Ubuntu)

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: libdrm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  Backport packages for 20.04.4 HWE stack

Status in libdrm package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu: