This bug is in our backlog, we still did not have time to tackle it.
Paride made a great analysis above, and I believe we should try to talk
to the Debian maintainer to see if they agree with the proposed solution
and land the fix there.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ca-certificates in Ubuntu.

  warning: /var/spool/postfix/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt and
  /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt differ

Status in ca-certificates package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in postfix package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in postfix package in Debian:

  Postfix package doesn't utilize update-ca-certificate's hooks
  mechanism. By simply copying certs from /etc/ssl/certs/ca-
  certificates.crt to /var/spool/postfix/etc/ssl/certs/ca-
  certificates.crt, this warning and potential security issues could be
  avoided.

  Something like this would be a start:

  $ cat /etc/ca-certificates/update.d/postfix
  #!/bin/bash

  if [ -e /var/spool/postfix/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt ]; then
          echo "Updating postfix chrooted certs"
          cp /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
/var/spool/postfix/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
          systemctl reload postfix
  fi