qtwebkit debdiff (jammy)

** Patch added: "qtwebkit debdiff (jammy)"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtwebkit-opensource-src/+bug/1951470/+attachment/5542873/+files/debdiff-qtwebkit-lp1951470-jammy.patch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtwebkit-opensource-src in

  webkit javascript segmentation fault

Status in Ubuntu on IBM z Systems:
  Confirmed
Status in qtwebkit-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  == Comment: #0 - Andreas Krebbel <andreas.kreb...@de.ibm.com> - 2021-11-15
09:29:44 ==
  ---Problem Description---
  Segmentation fault from WebKit Javascript engine

  Contact Information = andreas.kreb...@de.ibm.com

  ---uname output---
  Linux 193438490afd 5.8.15-301.fc33.s390x #1 SMP Thu Oct 15 15:55:57 UTC 2020
s390x s390x s390x GNU/Linux

  Machine Type = IBM Z

  ---Debugger---
  A debugger is not configured

  ---Steps to Reproduce---
   index.html:
  <!doctype html>
    <head>
    </head>

      <script src="min.js"></script>

  min.js:
  var i = Math.max

  wkhtmltopdf index.html test.pdf
  QStandardPaths: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set, defaulting to '/tmp/runtime-root'
  Segmentation fault (core dumped)                             ] 17%

  Userspace tool common name: wkhtmltopdf

  The userspace tool has the following bit modes: 64

  Userspace rpm: libqt5webkit5

  Userspace tool obtained from project website:  na

  *Additional Instructions for andreas.kreb...@de.ibm.com:
  -Attach ltrace and strace of userspace application.

  == Comment: #1 - Andreas Krebbel <andreas.kreb...@de.ibm.com> - 2021-11-15
09:44:04 ==
  In CodeBlock.cpp the code preparing the operands of op_get_from_scope writes
the property offset as pointer size (hence 64 bit) value:

  2141: instructions[i + 6].u.pointer =
  reinterpret_cast<void*>(op.operand);

  while the same slot is accessed later by the jitted code as 32 bit
  integer:

  macro getProperty(slow)
      loadisFromInstruction(6, t1)

  This fails on big endian targets since the integer access takes the
  higher part of the 64 bit value.

  Changing:

  macro getProperty(slow)
      loadisFromInstruction(6, t1)

  macro getProperty(slow)
      loadpFromInstruction(6, t1)

  in llint/LowLevelInterpreter64.asm fixes the problem for me.

  I could not reproduce the problem on Ubuntu 20.10. In upstream webkit the
problem got fixed as a side effect of a larger change but in the end quite
similar to the change I'm proposing. The value resides somewhere else now but
it is accessed as 64 bit value in getProperty:

  macro getProperty()
          loadp OpGetFromScope::Metadata::m_operand[t5], t1

  If you have the jsc binary from the webkit package available the
  problem can be reproduced with just 'jsc -e "i=Math.min"'

  == Comment: #2 - Andreas Krebbel <andreas.kreb...@de.ibm.com> -
  2021-11-15 09:49:55 ==