** Changed in: glib2.0 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] New stable release 2.42.1

Status in “glib2.0” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  [ Description ]

  Upload this stable bugfix release

  Overview of changes in GLib 2.42.1
  ==================================

  * This release disables deprecation warnings by default ← we already
  had this cherry-picked

  * Bugs fixed:
   728256 gcredentials: add NetBSD support
   736806 gtask: Fix reference count loop causing leaks
   737143 Include <stdint.h> in glib/valgrind.h
   738170 g_byte_array_new_take() doesn't initialize array->alloc
   738197 g_cond_timed_wait() doesn't time out on Mac OS X·

  [ QA & regression potential ]

  Under the GNOME MRE, assume the bugs are fixed. Installl the update &
  use your system as normal. If we don't see any regressions either
  manually or on errors, we're good.