Thanks but I can't confirm that, after selecting "automatic" the time at
the bottom of the settings panel catch up less than 10 seconds later. In
any case not a settings bug, we call the systemd's helper to change to
ntp on, if that doesn't work it's an issue with ntp/systemd

** Package changed: ubuntu-system-settings (Ubuntu) => systemd (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: systemd (Ubuntu)

  Clock doesn't update when switching time from manual to automatic

Status in “systemd” package in Ubuntu:

  TEST CASE:
  1. Go to system-settings/datetime and switch the phone to manual date/time
update and set a date/time different from your current time
  2. Switch back to automatic
  3. Wait until clock updates to the right date/time

  EXPECTED RESULT
  The clock of the device is updated when settings is switched to automatic

  ACTUAL RESULT
  The clock of the device doesn't update unless flight mode it toggle on/off

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu RTM 14.09
  Package: ubuntu-system-settings 0.3+14.10.20141104~rtm-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.67 armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Thu Nov 13 11:51:22 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) - armhf
(20141112-181954)
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-system-settings