This was released today: https://ubuntu.com/security/notices/USN-5179-1

** Changed in: busybox (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to busybox in Ubuntu.

  Backport needed for 18.04 and 20.04 LTS (CVE-2021-42378)

Status in busybox package in Ubuntu:

  Dear community,

  Qualys reports a finding on our Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 20.04 instances
because of CVE-2021-42378.
  I can see that there is already a fix for Ubuntu 22.04. When will the fix be
released for the LTS versions 18.04 and 20.04?

  I can see the finding is monitored at
  https://ubuntu.com/security/CVE-2021-42378, but the CVSS3 scoring is
  7.2, so I think the rating "high" would be better. Or is there any
  reason why "low" is ok?

  Thanks in advance.

  Best regards.