New iproute has been merged in jammy. We can close this.

** Changed in: iproute2 (Ubuntu Jammy)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to iproute2 in Ubuntu.

  update iproute2 in jammy

Status in iproute2 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in iproute2 source package in Jammy:

  [Impact]

  Kernel 5.15 requires iproute2 at least v5.14 to properly support IPv6
  In-situ OAM (IOAM6).

  [Test case]

  This lack of support is triggering the following kernel selftest
  failure:

   # selftests: net: ioam6.sh
   # SKIP: iproute2 too old, missing ioam command
   not ok 1 selftests: net: ioam6.sh # exit=1

  [Fix]

  We're still using iproute2 v5.10 in jammy. It'd be nice to update to
  the latest upstream version (v5.15) to properly support this new
  kernel feature (and more).

  [Regression potential]

  We may introduce networking regressions with this change, because we
  are jumping from iproute2 5.10 to 5.15.