We used to run the lxc tests via autopkgtest command directly from the
archive.

This has been changed for our test granularity improvement to make it easier to
review the result about 6 months ago and the outcome is pretty good until now:
https://git.launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team/+git/autotest-client-tests/commit/?id=f914a916508e9c866e013837408a28e777ce1a82
By running sub-tests one-by-one we will be able to know which one is failing
easily without checking the overall test report from "exercise" script.

The lxc-pkg-ubuntu git repo was used as the test script source at that
time since it's the upstream source. We didn't expect there will be such
an issue like package version mismatch (bug 1960094) due to the upload
delay back then, it's been corrected now.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is any other option to improve
this.
Thank you!

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc autopkgtests failures with cgroupv2 on jammy

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  In Progress
Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Some lxc autotests (like lxc-test-apparmor-mount for example) are
  still expecting to find cgroupv1 or a hybrid hierarchy and they just
  fail on jammy, because systemd is now using a full cgroupv2 hierarchy.

  Running these tests in a cgroupv2 system is pointless, because it's
  just going to trigger lots of errors and it's not really stress-
  testing anything.

  We should consider to create a new test based on this:
  https://github.com/lxc/lxc-ci and enable it only on those systems that
  are using cgroupv2 (for example checking if
  /sys/fs/cgroup/cgroup.procs exists as a regular file).