Public bug reported:

Hello
This morning I downloaded the UBUNTU JAMMY version which had just been made an
hour earlier. I installed it asking for encryption.

When I boot, the password is asked. He is accepted. But root mount is denied.
find: /dev/zvol: No such file or directory
key load error: Failed to open key matéral file No such file or directory

Message filesystem rpool/ROOT/ubuntu_trj428 canot be mounted: permission
denied

Picture will come

** Affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

  Key load error: Failed to open key material file: No such file or
  directory

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu: