Public bug reported:

Hello
I just installed the latest release jammy made on Feb 26 in an ZFS external
hard drive. I would have liked the part of BOOT EFI to also go to the external
hard drive and not to the internal hard drive. It is true that it is an error
which certainly dates from the creation of the EFI

** Affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "some commands"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1962387/+attachment/5563988/+files/EFI.txt

  EFI is not on the drive