** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth headphones media buttons no longer work

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  In KUbuntu 21.10, most media buttons in my bluetooth headphones
  stopped working. This includes the "play/pause" button, "play next"
  (calls after long press of volume increase), and "play previous" (long
  press of volume decrease). The volume +/- buttons themselves are
  working, but this seemingly is implemented entirely in the headphones
  and does not require any communication over bluetooth.

  In previous ubuntu (21.04) these buttons worked, and I expect them
  working.

  My headset is Qumo Accord 3.

  Here is output of "inxi -Eaz" in terminal:

  Bluetooth: Device-1: Realtek Bluetooth Radio type: USB driver: btusb v: 0.8
bus-ID: 1-7:3 chip-ID: 0bda:b008 class-ID: e001
             serial: <filter>
             Report: hciconfig ID: hci0 rfk-id: 1 state: up address: <filter>
bt-v: 2.1 lmp-v: 4.0 sub-v: 9f73 hci-v: 4.0
             rev: e2f
             Info: acl-mtu: 820:8 sco-mtu: 255:16 link-policy: rswitch hold
sniff park link-mode: slave accept
             service-classes: rendering, capturing, object transfer, audio,
telephony

  Some possible workarounds that I found suggest to "modprobe uinput",
  but the uinput module does not get loaded (lsmod does not list it even
  after modprobe'ing).