** Patch added: "debdiff for Bionic"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/shadow/+bug/1959375/+attachment/5568639/+files/0001-Bionic-patch-for-LP-1959375.patch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to shadow in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] Please support group manipulation with "extrausers"

Status in shadow package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in shadow source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in shadow source package in Focal:
  New
Status in shadow source package in Impish:
  New
Status in shadow source package in Jammy:

  Currently doing something like:

      sudo usermod -a -G snap_microk8s dbeamonte

  on a Ubuntu Core system will fail with

      usermod: /etc/group.15965: Read-only file system

  This is because the existing usermod patches to detect
  the extrausers file do not cover this case. Attached
  a simple patch that enables it. I will give this patch
  a test run in our image PPA for jammy and if things look
  good I would like upload to 22.04 and SRU for 20.04 and
  18.04.