** Package changed: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu) => gnome-shell-extension-
ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu dock overlaps programs after resume from screen blank

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:

  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System ->
About Ubuntu
  - 21.10

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy
  pkgname' or by checking in Software Center

  ubuntu-desktop:
    Installed: 1.472
    Candidate: 1.472
    Version table:
   *** 1.472 500
          500 http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu impish/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  3) What you expected to happen
  - The Ubuntu dock should be displayed next to a program after resume from
screen blank.

  4) What happened instead
  - The Ubuntu dock overlaps the program when resuming from screen blank. I
have to click "Restore Down" and then "Maximize" so that the dock is displayed
next to the program, rather than over the top of it. It doesn't happen on every
resume from screen blank, it happens randomly and it happens on different
programs. I have "Auto-hide the Dock" disabled. Please see screenshot for an
example.