** Changed in: gsettings-desktop-schemas (Ubuntu Jammy)

** Description changed:

  Test Case
  ---------
  1. From Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or 21.10, open the Settings app. Click Appearance
and choose Dark
  2. Upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- 3. Your apps should still be dark
+ 3. Log out then log back in
+ 4. Your apps should still be dark

  Linked Issue
  ------------
  That test case is broken by the libhandy update. See LP: #1964841

  We are updating gnome-control-center to set the correct gsettings value
  (below) when choosing a dark theme.

- Implementation
- --------------
- We need to set gsettings org.gnome.desktop.interface color-scheme
'prefer-dark' for users using a theme name ending in "-dark"
+ Workaround
+ ----------
+ If you want the fix to apply without logging out at any time, you can run
+ session-migration --file
/usr/share/session-migration/scripts/dark-theme-migration.sh

- That gsettings schema is provided by gsettings-desktop-schemas.
+ This requires gsettings-desktop-schemas 42~rc-1ubuntu2 or higher

- I don't think we should do this in ubuntu-settings because there are
- people using GTK desktops that don't have ubuntu-settings installed.
-
- I suggest we use dh-migrations/session-migration to do this from gnome-
- settings-daemon.
-
- Let me know now if there is a better place for this.
+ Or you can run this command yourself instead
+ gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface color-scheme 'prefer-dark'

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gsettings-desktop-schemas
in Ubuntu.

  Add session migration for GNOME 42 dark theme

Status in gsettings-desktop-schemas package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in gsettings-desktop-schemas source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Test Case
  ---------
  1. From Ubuntu 20.04 LTS or 21.10, open the Settings app. Click Appearance
and choose Dark
  2. Upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
  3. Log out then log back in
  4. Your apps should still be dark

  Linked Issue
  That test case is broken by the libhandy update. See LP: #1964841

  We are updating gnome-control-center to set the correct gsettings
  value (below) when choosing a dark theme.

  Workaround