Thanks for your report.

In xkeyboard-config the string representing the first of those layout
variants looks like this:

"Hungarian (101/QWERTY/comma/dead keys)"

And that string has a Hungarian translation:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jammy/+source/xkeyboard-
config/+pots/xkeyboard-config/hu/515

However, the gnome-control-center developers seem to think that commas
look better than slashes to separate the various aspects of the layout:

"Hungarian (QWERTY, 101-key, comma, dead keys)"

But by splitting and recreating the string that way, they end up with a
different string for which no translation exists. And that's most likely
the explanation for the other untranslated layout names as well. And
it's not only affecting users with a Hungarian locale — I see those
strings untranslated when using a Swedish locale, for instance.

So it's a bug in gnome-control-center.

@Viktor: It would be great if you could call upstream's attention to
this by submitting an issue:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/-/issues

If you do, can you please post the URL to the upstream issue here for
tracking purposes.

** Also affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xkeyboard-config (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- Not all Hunngarian keyboard layouts' name translated to Hungarian layout
+ Several Hungarian keyboard layout labels untranslated

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xkeyboard-config in

  Several Hungarian keyboard layout labels untranslated

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in xkeyboard-config package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Wen I wanted to choose a Hungarian layout, I saw, that not all
  Hungarian layouts' name translated into Hungarian language.