** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 830348
   desktop contents briefly visible on resume from suspend before lock dialog
   Desktop contents displayed on resume, before lock screen is shown

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Window contents briefly visible after resume from suspend

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  When I open the lid of my laptop to resume from suspend, the contents
  of windows previously visible are briefly displayed before the
  screensaver kicks in and asks for an unlock password.

  Hardware is a Dell XPS 17 (Dell System XPS L702X).

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+1ubuntu4
  ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu6
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Mon Nov  5 13:53:09 2012
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: xorg
  Symptom: display
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to quantal on 2012-11-01 (3 days ago)