This bug was fixed in the package apport - 2.20.11-0ubuntu80

---------------
apport (2.20.11-0ubuntu80) jammy; urgency=medium

  * kde/apport-kde: Ensure we are passing integers to setGeometry
    (LP: #1965830)

 -- Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:34:10 -0700

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu Jammy)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  apport-kde crashed with   setGeometry(self, int, int, int, int) in
  ui_start_info_collection_progress(): argument 1 has unexpected type
  'float'

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apport source package in Jammy:

  this crash did happen after i successfully submitted my last report.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
  Package: apport-kde 2.20.11-0ubuntu79
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-23.23-lowlatency 5.15.27
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-23-lowlatency x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu79
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: KDE