** Tags added: fr-2226

  XP Pen Star 03 graphic tablet not running on Ubuntu later than 18.04

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in xserver-xorg-input-libinput package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in xserver-xorg-input-libinput package in Arch Linux:

  The XP Pen Star 03 graphics tablet worked on Ubuntu 18.04 but is no
  longer working in any other Version of Ubuntu released afterwards.

  I tested 20.04 and am currently running 21.04. it is recognized but in
  the system settings it says not tablet and not stylus found.

  The terminal gives me the info that the UC-Logic TABLET 1060N  is
  plugged in. In the system settings it shows "Wacom Tablet" but says
  not tablet and stylus pen are recognized.

  It works perfectly fine on my 18.04 install.

  I found a few reports on the internet with the exact same issue. They
  installed some evdev driver and somehow managed to resolve. I was not
  able to do so yet.

  If the tablet used to work out of the box with Ubuntu 18.04 I wonder
  why it is no longer working.

  There is also a XP Pen Star 03 V2 by now. The tablet look identical
  but the hardware or firmware must be different.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:21.04.11
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu65
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun May  2 03:16:00 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Beta amd64 (20210415)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>