I still haven't been able to sit down and work on this issue.  My
comment #31 still applies, though.

I think I have deleted the PPA by mistake.  I can recreate it and
reupload the package, but I'm not making any promises to maintain the
PPA nor to backport security fixes; it's just a workaround.  Let me know
if you'd like that.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openldap in Ubuntu.

  slapd enter in infinite loop on sched_yield syscall

Status in openldap package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in openldap source package in Bionic:

  On a production server, sometimes slapd become unbresponsive, some threads
loops in sched_yield syscall and consumme all CPU.
  To recover, slapd needs to restart.
  No related information is reported in log file.
  All same issues in OpenLDAP upstream project are old and fixed.
  So maybe this issue affects only Ubuntu package.
  It occurs randomly, so I have no steps to reproduce.

  OS : Bionic

  Openldap version:

  libldap-2.4-2:amd64                    2.4.45+dfsg-1ubuntu1.10

  libldap-common                         2.4.45+dfsg-1ubuntu1.10

  slapd                                  2.4.45+dfsg-1ubuntu1.10

  Modules loaded:

  olcModuleLoad: {0}back_bdb
  olcModuleLoad: {1}syncprov
  olcModuleLoad: {2}back_monitor
  olcModuleLoad: {3}memberof.la
  olcModuleLoad: {4}refint.la
  olcModuleLoad: {5}rwm
  olcModuleload: {6}back_ldap

  Backend is BDB. slapd run in (single) master - (multi) slave mode.